Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Special People

Of course, my family, both in the US and in Tanzania are very special to me.   However, there are other special people out there, some of whom I haven't even gotten to meet yet. 

I got a chance to meet some of them this week.  One of Mommy's very dearest friends, Meg came to Northern California.  Akira, Mommy and I got in the car early on Tuesday morning to drive up to Pope Valley and spend the day (and overnight, it turned out) with Meg, her daugher, Celeste, her friends, Penny and Karen and their son Culder. 

I really had fun.  I loved spending a lot of quiet time with Meg.  I can see why Mommy loves her so much.  She is very special and she was so patient and spent lots of time cuddling with me.  And, Celeste is such a nice big girl.  She was quiet and gentle, a very different experience than spending time with Akira.  Penny and Karen are firefighters and they were so fun.  All the adults there were so patient with us kids and that felt just great.

Thank you to one of my new favorite people...my Auntie Meg.  And, thanks Mommy for having such good taste in friends.  I hope we'll see them all again soon in Seattle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment