Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day - For Real!!

OH, Valentines Day is about my two favorite things in the whole world....love and sweets. 

And, today I was surrounded by my Mommy and all my family that loves me so much!  AND, I got lots of opportunities for sweets.  Often my Mom and I butt heads over this issue...Akira does not have much of sweet tooth and often would choose the squash over the orange.  But....for me, I LOVE any and everything sweet and my Mommy wants me to eat other things besides just fruit.  But, today she laid off a bit and let us have a sweet tooth.  We had PIE for lunch!!!  Can you imagine!??!  And, tonight in our mailboxes we got cards that told us how much we were loved, and candy to give us some extra energy.  Oh, and a few little surprises here and there....like my new sunglasses????









Happy Valentines Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment