Monday, August 24, 2009

Grandad Arrives

My Grandad has come to Tanzania to see me! I am so happy to have so many family members who all want to see me. I'm a lucky girl. It is so fun to have my Grandad here....I can tell he thinks I'm pretty special. The only problem with his arrival is that the family plans all kind of adventures without me. They keep saying I'm too young and I won't enjoy them. Ha! Have they even tried?? I might enjoy the outings, they don't know. I think if they were being honest they would need to say that they don't think that they will enjoy the outings with me there. Absurd! I'm the most fun to be around.

Still Mommy, Bada, Gogo and Akira already went to Zanzibar without me. Now they are all planning to go to the Serengeti on safari without me. Then, they will go to Nairobi without me. Oh, and did I mention that they are taking Akira with them?? Gender discrimination.....that's allI can boil it down to!

No comments:

Post a Comment