Friday, August 7, 2009

Mr. Panga

I met the famous, or infamous, Mr. Panga today. It was our official meeting with him before the court date in two weeks. He was 2 hours late. Both Mommy and my Bio Dad, Daudi got off work to come to the meeting and had to go back when it was over. They weren't so happy about Pole Pole Tanzania today!

When he arrived he asked Mommy some seriously silly questions all about how she was now adopting two children and what would happen when she stopped loving us. She tried to explain that she wasn't planning to stop loving Aki and I anytime in the near future, but she appreciated the food for thought. What a silly man. Anyway....he bored me so much that I fell right asleep when he got there.

We are just glad that the meeting is over and we can get on with this show!

No comments:

Post a Comment