Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Terrible Twos

Oh my, I have certainly had a fun time of late getting into mischief.  For the many of you out there who have met me and think I'm oh so sweet and quiet and cuddly and cute....I am!  But, I am also a bit shy.  So....you rarely see the 'other' side of me.  I have quite a mind of my own and am independent, tenacious and stubborn.  All of these qualities are very good, when used for good, my Mommy keeps reminding herself. 

However, right now....it is so much more fun to use these qualities for EVIL.  The evil can come in many forms, from throwing tantrums in church, to digging elbow high into the gopher holes, to my latest feat of disgusting amazement today.  When Mommy came in to get me up from my nap, she found my dirty diaper on the ground and me (and my bed and all our surroundings) covered in poop.  Oh....and I'm thorough too!  I made sure to smear that poop EVERYWHERE.  Mommy's favorite place was all through my hair.  It took about 8 washes to get it all out, and we still aren't sure if it all is.  Mommy contemplated cutting off all my hair, but thought we would at least try to salvage it first. 



Oh, how much fun is it to make mischief?  Unfortunately, not as much fun as the consequences.  Everyone is pretty angry with me tonight and there is NO fun to be found, no books to be read and no toys to play with. Ah well....soon all will be forgotten and I'll be on my next evil mission.....how I love these terrible twos (even though I'm not even two yet!)



3 comments:

  1. I got a good laugh out of this one! Thanks for making my Monday more interesting Clara Shei!
    xoxo
    Sarah Moorman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if that means she'll be a fine arts major someday. She is absolutely beautiful, even when covered in poop. Love to you all!
    Timber

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've taken the contemporary art movement to far when we start calling this art! Tim, you either need to put on glasses or you are far too kind (this is the case in reality). I am her mother, and I think she is adorable MOST of the time. Covered in poop....not so much. Thank you for being so sweet and kind!

    ReplyDelete