Sunday, March 6, 2011

I love snow...until I don't

So....this weekend I got to go to the snow....for the first time! 

We went to Soda Springs in the mountains and stayed in a cabin. I got to sleep up in the loft!  There was an iron fireplace in the corner and a little kitchenette.  There was even a back patio with a bbq. 

The best part was...the cabin came with built in snow!  A whole lot of snow!!  Right outside our front door.  Right outside our back door!  Snow...snow....everywhere snow!

We played and played, we made a snow man, we sledding down hills of snow, we threw snowballs at each other, and we made snow angels. 

And, I loved it all....





























Until I didn't. 



Each time we went out to play, I had a great time for about 45 minutes....and then the thrill wears off.  And, I get cold.  And, I really hate it when I get cold.  And I start crying....no I start shrieking.  And....I don't stop for a long long time.  But, before we reach that point....leading up to that point, it is fantastic.

2 comments:

  1. I hate being cold too! But snow is magical...looks like you were in a winter wonderland. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get like that too! I like the snow but sometimes it's better to look at it from inside next to a fire. Your snowman looked like he liked it!

    ReplyDelete