Saturday, June 18, 2011

Crocodiles are my friends....

I was so excited to see the crocs at the zoo today I rushed right in and began to look for them.  Mommy suggested we have our picnic lunch first (because she was carrying our food around and trying to keep our water cups upright and I suspect she wanted to get rid of that chore), but I said NO....I wanted to see those crocs.  Aki wanted to play on the kids structures that I usually love so much, but I said NO!  I wanted to see those crocodiles.  So....that's what we did.  They were out of the water and sunning themselves today and they looked so happy and sooo cool!  One kept stretching his legs like he was walking on air or bicycle riding without the bicycle. 






Eventually we did have our lunch and play on the toys and see the other animals.  Aki made noises just like the chimps and a lady said it was a good impression and mommy said he had lots of practice in acting like a chimpanzee and then they laughed.   I didn't get the joke.  

No comments:

Post a Comment