Thursday, January 5, 2012

My hair

Mommy has started taking me to Ms. Carolyn at Jovance salon in order to get my hair braded.  I do it about once a month...and I LOVE it.  They tell me that lots of kids don't like going there....I just don't get it??  Who wouldn't love to go?  I always ask to put on my fanciest clothes (it must be a skirt and tights).  I want to look my best for the ladies.  Each time I go there are about 20 ladies in there who spend the hours that I'm there showering me with oohs and aaahs....treats and cuddles.  Each time I twirl it is as if no one has ever seen such a perfect twirl in their whole lives.  I LOVE it!!!  I eat it up.  I would go there every day and let them tug and pull on my hair for hours on end....

Here is Ms. Carolyn getting started.




And, here, is the finished project!

No comments:

Post a Comment