Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year....NEW ADVENTURES!!

We started 2012 off right!  Mommy, Akira, myself and Katy went away for our own family vacation.  Mommy believes in starting off the new year in the way that you want the year to go.  And, mommy wants 2 major things in 2012.....1) work she loves and 2) a new adventure with Akira and I in a new place.

SO...she planned an adventure to Ashland, Oregon's Little Creek horse farm for us and she brought the finals from her class to grade.  It was truly an amazing start to the new year.  I know I've only had a few of them...but let me tell you....this was the best so far.  Mostly because Mommy was happy and engaged with us.  We played puzzles and games and made food together and took walks and enjoyed being a family.  It was fantastic! 







No comments:

Post a Comment