Tuesday, July 21, 2009

8 months strong

I turned 8 months old today! And, I am acting my age. I am crying for any reason I feel....if Mommy puts me down too soon, if I want a different taste than the one she has chosen to give me, if I want food instead of a bottle, if I want a bottle instead of food, if the lighting is too bright for my sensitive little eyes. It's amazing. I freak out, and people fix it! This is the life. Mommy tells me that this is not really the life, and I better kick the habit soon. I don't know if I believe her though....this is, in fact, THE LIFE!

Today, Mommy took me to get weighed at the health clinic to see how big I am getting. I weighed in at 7.2 kilos! When I came just little over 2 months ago, I was only 3.8 kilos! Look at me GROW! That is 15.8 pounds for those of you who need the conversion. That puts me on the chart. I am FINALLY on the growth charts. I am weighing in at the 12th percentile and Mommy is just THRILLED. She took me to celebrate after, but what in the world do I want with a glass of passion fruit juice? So, I went to sleep and left it to my brother to enjoy. I need my beauty rest for all that digesting I have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment