Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fourth of July


Today is independence day for the USA. Apparently, in a few years I'll become a citizen of the country, and so we are celebrating its independence. I had a pretty fun time.....there were a lot of people at the house though which was pretty overwhelming for me.

With all the people holding me and playing with me, I really wanted my mommy. She was so so busy running around with the food and so many times new people were coming in, I was getting worried that she'd forget me. To ensure that she didn't, I screamed my little head off when new people tried to see me, or when I didn't see my Mommy around for a while. Mommy says that today she finally felt like my Mommy. And, it felt nice. When other people tried to hold me, I would get very upset....I wanted MY MOMMY! But, the nice thing was....when I cried, she would always eventually turn up and get me. I needn't worry that Mommy won't come back for me....I know she always will.













No comments:

Post a Comment