Friday, July 3, 2009

Baby group

Now, it is called baby group. And I think that we should all take a long hard look at this. The kids who take over baby group and make a whole big mess of things can no longer really be called babies. They are decidedly toddlers. While there are now a number of us that go to this so called baby group as intruders really....and yet, we are more appropriately still labeled as babies. So, I think that the adults either need to re-name the group, toddler group, or they should gear it for me and my friends! There are two babies at baby group who were born my same month. Here is a picture of Sylvia, born 3 weeks ahead of me. She looks much bigger and acts much older than me....but don't worry, I promise I'm going to catch up!

I still managed to have fun today, despite the fact that my brother was unwieldy and pulled my Mommy's attention away from me a LOT as she ran around after him. I ate, and a watched all the other kids and I practiced my sitting up. Oh, and I puked all over Mommy's dry clean only sweater. I mean, for heavens sake, what was she doing wearing a dry clean only sweater to a baby group in a city where she can't get stuff dry cleaned. I bet she is asking herself that very question at this moment!




No comments:

Post a Comment