Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Day in the City

Today we took a trip around San Francisco in order to find some weird paintings on the side of buildings.  Some guy named Banksy paints them apparently.  I don't really know much about it or care.  But, my Mommy and my Uncle are both Banksy fans and have seen his work all throughout Europe.  Uncle Gogo has his room decorated with a lot of prints of Banksy's work, so they were interested to find these weird paintings.  I was mostly excited for the eating portion of the day.  Mommy packed quite a picnic for us.  Crackers, cheese, strawberries, bananas, popcorn, hummus and bread, plus pineapple juice, yum!  We played some ball and ran and laughed....we laughed a lot!  It was so much fun and we haven't had much of that lately, so it was pretty necessary.  Thanks for such a fun day with my family!  I hope that there are lots more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment