Monday, May 3, 2010

Lynn and Lukas

Today Mommy and I took a trip to Santa Cruz, just a bit down the coast, in order to see one of her old friends, Lynn.  Lynn and Mommy have known each other for over a decade, but haven't seen each other in many many years.  Lynn has a little boy now, named Lukas, who is 2 years old.  They live in New York but were out on our coast for a short vacation, so we all got to meet up.

I don't get out very often with just my Mommy, so it was a really special day for me.  We had lots of fun.  We played at the beach with the sand and shovels and buckets.  That can keep me entertained for a really long time.  After that, we all decided to take a walk on the boardwalk.  It is full of scary looking roller coaster rides that Mommy plans on never ever letting me ride until I am 28 years old.  And, it is full of greasy food that Mommy never ever plans on letting me eat, not even when I'm 28 years old.  But, the GREAT, AMAZING, FANTASTIC thing that the boardwalk has that makes you forgive all the rest of it, is a Merry-Go-Round.  I've never seen one before, nor have I been on one before.  But, today, Lukas and I rode the merry-go-round with our Mommy's for the first time.  It was really fun and neither of us wanted it to be over.  Our mommies both promised us that we would get to go on a merry-go-round again very very soon.  I'm going to hold her to it!



Thanks for such a great day Lynn and Lukas.  Come again soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a beautiful day. Clara Shei, tell your mom that there are some GREAT merry-go-rounds in San Diego. I know, because I am a merry-go-round pro...thinking about getting a sponsor :)
    ♥, Caden

    ReplyDelete