Sunday, July 4, 2010

Three Cheers for the Red, White and Blue

OK....I gotta be honest.  I really have NO IDEA what today was about.  People all seemed quite happy and there was a lot of activity going on.  We had a great picnic of bbq salmon, potato and macaroni salad and watermelon, and I definitely liked that.  Everyone was wearing red, white and blue and waving these flags around. 

Well, in any case, I didnt totally get what all the excitement was about, but I sure enjoyed all the fun around me.  The parade was a bit boring, and I was more interested in the carrots that mommy brought for me than the parade (it was HOT), but I sure had fun at the park afterwards.  I like all the tumbling stuff.  And, I had fun being with my family for a picnic and the fireworks.  They were really beautiful.  I sat on my Mommy's lap for part of it and I kept saying, 'wow', 'wow', everytime a firework went off. 



So, thanks for another great day in America! 

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it doesn't matter what the reason, the party is fun enough! I'm glad you got to celebrate Fourth of July here this year ;)

    ReplyDelete