Saturday, July 31, 2010

Anything HE can do, I can do better...

I'm certain of it, I'm convinced of it, and I'm going to prove it to everyone!



I am turning into quite a big girl now.  I've felt it for a while, but no one was paying much attention.  They just kept thinking I was a baby.  "oh, she's so cute", "oh, look at her sweet little baby curls", "such a sweet little baby".  Yuck!  What were they thinking. 

Finally, they are starting to pay attention and take note.  I'm growing up!  I'm not a baby anymore, I'm a full fledged toddler.  I'm running, I'm talking (be it in my own language....I throw in a few of their words everyonce in a while to comfort them, silly that they don't just 'get' my language!), I'm definitely throwing tantrums.  I'm a big girl! (isn't that what big girls do?  Throw huge tantrums when they don't get their own way...Mommy keeps telling my Bada it's her fault for spoiling me, but it's not....I like throwing a screaming fit, it's good for the soul). 

Mommy keeps saying that I've decided to turn 2 a few months early and I've entered my terrible twos ahead of schedule.  I may be ahead of the curve, but it's because I've got a big brother to keep up with. And, he's an active little man.  However, I am convinced...ANYTHING he can do, I can do.....and I can do it BETTER!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, she's going to be just like Flannie! A handful and cute. . . not a good combination. But I would spoil her too. She's wonderful ;)

    ReplyDelete