Saturday, November 14, 2009

Isn't it a bit HOT for Christmas???

We went to find Father Christmas, some food and shopping.  But, I was too tuckered out from all the heat.  So, I had to do a lot of sleeping.  But, I woke up for the fun part....reading under the shady tent with my brother and uncle.  Not a shabby day! 


oh....except Akira got a gift from Father Christmas....but I never received one.  Does that mean I've been naughty this year?  Back 6 months ago when I was pooping out diarrea while simultaneously puking up all over Mommy she mentioned that she thought I was naughty and would be taking out the trash until I was 16, once I was old enough to do so...but I kinda thought she was kidding.  She wouldn't tell Santa Claus on me, would she?  Actually, Father Christmas was looking a bit....'shabby' shall we say, so maybe the recession has hit him too.  He clearly had no money to splurge on a suit which actually stayed together, so maybe he just didn't have enough gifts to go around.  Well, that's ok.  My big brother is working very hard to become a big sharer, so I bet he'll let me play with his toy too!


No comments:

Post a Comment