Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Retraction

OK...Mommy measured my height a bit wrong the other day, and my last post got it wrong.  At the doctor they don't have any device to measure height (don't get me started on how weird it is that a doctor's office can't measure height), so we did it at home.  Mommy measure me at 25 inches, but got worried when the kids percentile chart showed me as being so low (off the chart).  She re-measured tonight and came up with 26 3/4.  That measurement puts me at the 2 percentile on the charts.  Obviously that makes me still very very small....but it's a lot better than that false measurement that Mommy took before.  I took a photo of it, just to be sure that everyone sees....I'm not cheating, I really am 26 and 3/4ths.  C'mon Mommy, get it together!


1 comment:

  1. She looks so different than the skinny (though always happy) little girl I handed over to you months and months ago!
    I am so happy you took Akira and Clara Shei. They are lovely kids and you are a lovely mom!!
    Blessings,
    Katie Currier

    ReplyDelete