Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's my party and I'll laugh if I want to....

I turned one today!  I know that this is a big milestone and I'm prepared.  I've been working very hard in the past few weeks to do really big girl things.  I'm standing (with help) and talking (uh, oh, uh oh, uh oh.....), and playing with my toys and telling people what I like and don't like. 

Today we had a very special day.  We went to Kigongoni Lodge today to meet our good friends here in Arusha for lunch, swimming and cake.  It was so fun!  Did you know that when you have a birthday, everyone comes to celebrate it with you...and they pay all kinds of attention to you.  AND, you get to have birthday cake....AND people give you presents.  Oh, my how much fun!!!!  I wish you ALL could have been there. 















No comments:

Post a Comment