Tuesday, December 28, 2010

ducks

There are ducks all over the country...all over the world really.  But, Mommy is certain that the ducks on Lake Washington in Kirkland, Washington are the best ducks out there.  So...she thought we should feed them. 

She packed us up in the car very early yesterday morning and we drove and drove and drove to Seattle Washington.  This morning, we woke up and headed for Kirkland where we explored Mommy's childhood memories and ate our first frosty's at Wendy's (I sure hope they won't be our last).  Then, we finally got to the main event.  We fed those ducks.  I loved it!  I am fearless and felt no nervousness though the ducks did get mighty grabby.  Oh well...I figure they are special ducks after all, they are entitled! 

So far, I am loving Seattle.  It sure is cold though....



No comments:

Post a Comment