Friday, December 24, 2010

Twas the Night Before Christmas...

And the kids went CRAZY! 

Ok...so the excitment of this season may have finally gotten to be a bit too much.  From our anual lunch date with Mommy during which she considered that this tradition be picked up again in 2030 when we might know how to behave out at restaurants (I blame the balloons!) to our less than examplary evening at church...we gave her a run for her money today.  I can blame my terrible twos (and the balloons), but I don't know about Akira. 

I figure I'm very cute and generally adapt at smiling and charming my way out of any trouble I find myself in...so probably Santa took one look at my cute little cheeks and checked me off on his good list.  But, if I were Akira...I'd be worried!  Good luck big brother...



No comments:

Post a Comment