Saturday, December 11, 2010

Gingerbread and spice...and all things nice

Tonight Mommy took Aki and I to a party at Zabrae, Will and George's home.  We had such fun!  There were tons of kids there to play with and lots of yummy cookies to eat. We got to decorate gingerbread cookies and eat as many as we wanted (mommy helped me decorate mine...and then gave up trying to police our gingerbread intake....so we got to eat a LOT).  And then....

Santa came to visit.  He brought each kid a gift!  Aki got a book of Dr. Suess stories, including the Lorax and The Grinch Who Stole Christams.  I got a puzzle of animals who are pets.  Santa was so nice to us and even sang songs with us.  My brother was more bold than I and went right up and talked to Santa about his glasses.  I was a bit more shy, but I wasn't scared.  Santa is such a nice man...who could be scared of him?




1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love when Santa comes to visit. And I definitely love Dr. Seuss books ;)

    ReplyDelete