Saturday, December 25, 2010

I was Right!

Santa thinks I'm cute enough to forgive my TERRIBLE two behavior (generally consisting of turning my head away when being told I must finish my dinner, screaming NO at the top of my lungs on a regular basis for fun, pointing my finger at my Mommy and saying, 'no, mommy, no mommy, no', hitting when I don't get my way and laughing about everything as I'm getting into trouble in the first place), and Christmas morning was as it should be.  Santa even gave Akira a slide-by today and brought him his fire truck.  For me, I got a stocking filled with a new music wand, a tooth brush and toothepaste (case Santa loves our pearly whites), lots of yummy snacks from Trader Joes, tangerines, new BIG GIRL panties AND my soccer ball.  Oh how I love that soccer ball.  Bada bought me a trike!  Now I can go riding outside with my brother.  Whew...I was getting mighty cranky just watching him.  He got a new helmut for his bike. 

In other news, Bada loved the toy snoopy dog we picked out for her (old school, exactly like her favorite childhood pull along snoopy) and Uncle Gogo was gaga for his wolf named Lindsey (we made her at Build-a-Bear and named her Lindsey because he volunteers at the Lindsey Wildlife Center and loves wolves).  Mommy was REALLY impressed by the Christmas tiles we made for her....she says she will cherish them forever! 

More important than Santa (only a little though....Santa, if you are reading this, I think you are VERY important), was time spent with my family.  I really love them all so much and laugh and have so much fun when we are all together. 

I hope you spent the day with the ones you love too. 













1 comment:

  1. LOVE these Christmas morning photos! They will be wonderful family memories forever :)

    ReplyDelete