Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 - So happy to see you...

I woke up today and it was a whole different year.  At least that's what mommy told me.  Quite frankly, I have no idea what that means and everything feels exactly the same.  Whatever...Mommy sure seems excited. 

This afternoon I got to go to my great Aunt Lin's house and spend time with my family.  We only missed having my mommy's cousin Sarah and her husband, Evan and Auntie Resa there....oh, and of course, we missed having Grandad there. 

To start the new year off right, Akira and I got to get some very clean, fresh, BRISK air at the local park....I loved it and there were tons of kids out playing so lots of others must have had the same idea. 

Tonight, we went back to the house for a yummy dinner and time spent with family.  It included a dance party to music by Akira, Lin, Tom and Joe.  I thought they made a fantastic band.  Only, when will I be big enough to join in?? 

Well, with such a great start to the new year, I can't wait to see what is just around the corner this year.  Yay for 2011!




No comments:

Post a Comment