Monday, January 3, 2011

The Donleys

Jen Donley and my mom have been friends for many years...since they were freshman in college (whatever THAT means).  Jen moved to Portland with her husband and son many years ago and mommy moved to....a lot of other places.  So, they haven't seen each other in a lot of years.  So...while this visit was supposed to be so that Jen could meet Aki and I....it sort it didn't feel very much about us at all.  Those two just wanted to talk and talk and talk. 

Don't worry....we found our fun....two words - shea butter! 

Thanks for taking these beautiful photos of me Jen.  I really loved meeting you and can't wait to see you and YOUR beautiful family again soon.




2 comments:

  1. I loved meeting you too sweet girl. Love to all of you. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a couple of sweet little beasties! Flannery said she misses them. You must hurry back to Portland. But leave the shea butter in the car ;)

    ReplyDelete