Friday, January 7, 2011

Bradi

We got to spend some time with the Ross family in Portland.  I had so much fun!  There was Bradi....the head of this household.  She is Mommy's friend from childhood and from what Mommy tells us, she can handle the job.  She's one tough cookie! 

Then there is Ron, Mr. Ross!  We didn't get to spend too much time with him since he has this pesky JOB thing I've heard about before.  But, when we did see him, he seemed to spread a calm presence around the house.  He's so nice and he and Bradi make a pretty great team.

Then, we have Emerson.  He's super fun and inquisitive and smart...and he can speak Chinese though he's shy to do it in front of an audience.  He's a super great sharer and made sure I was included in the fun.  What a really nice boy.

Finally, there is Flannery.  She is fun and full of flirt!  She is girly through and through.  And, she put me in my very first tutu.  I so wish we lived closer and could play with Flanny more often.  She woud easily be a big sister for me to look up to.  And, she's bossy too!  Just like my brother...

Thanks so much for having us stay Ross family.  I loved playing with you and laughing and cuddling.  I hope you'll visit us soon too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment