Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Gogo

Last year we made our Gogo a birthday cake in Arusha. 




This year, we made him a grasshoper pie!  Oh my goodness.  We had to go hunting for grasshopers!  Aki and I looked and looked for grasshoppers.  We heard frogs croaking and we found lots of dirt and mud....but the grasshoppers knew we wanted to eat them and they hid! 







So, Mommy told us we would have to use the frozen grasshoppers we already had in the kitchen.  Why in the world would Gogo want Grasshopper pie?  I understand the oreo cookie crust...and I totall get the mint ice cream....but why would you put grasshopper pieces in the mint ice cream?  Huh....I guess it's the protein, but Gogo's never been what I would call health consious?? 

Well, to each his own....your wish is our comand Gogo....Happy Birthday.  I love my GOGO!!!!


2 comments: