Saturday, June 20, 2009

Crashin the play date

Aki had a play date today with his friend Aiden. and I don't want to whine (Mommy always tells Aki that whiners are weiners...and no one wants to be a weiner), but I think it's a bit unfair. He gets to do stuff with friends and it looks really fun. I don't really have any friends, and I can't really do much even if I did have some friends. So, I have to come along for the ride. Mommy and Linda are friends and they talk and laugh and have tea and coffee. Aki and Aiden are friends and they run and play and laugh (and sometimes cry for just a second or two)....but whatever they are doing, they are doing it together.

Me, I just have to sit in this silly chair, and coo and gurgle....drink a bit of bottle, spit up a bit of bottle. Hmmmm, I need some friends! Any takers???

No comments:

Post a Comment