Friday, June 12, 2009

The Life of a Baby....

Well, it's just not always interesting.

My big brother always has something to write about on his blog...but for me, quite often the present day is sort of the same as the one before. Take today for example.

I did a LOT of eating (or as Mommy likes to call it, loading of the ammunition), and a lot of expelling the food (or as Mommy likes to call it, The Direct Attack). I cooed a bit, I did a little rolling over to my side, I did a lot of squiggly moving and waving my hands about as if I were having some sort of epileptic fit. I smiled a lot, and I cried a little and I slept just about the right amount.

That was my day! I'm pretty sure that my days will get more interesting as soon as I an crawl, but for now....that's pretty much a day in MY life.

No comments:

Post a Comment