Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Milestones

Just to record some of my acheivments since I've been home:

I can do push ups (or at least one push up at a time)

I can roll over from my tummy to both my left and right side (at first it was just my right....but the past 2 days I'm able to go either way)

I can hold up my head in a very stable manner

I can sit by myself (though I certainly need close attention paid as I'm not completely stable)

I can grasp a ball or a toy

I can push/pull/hit/etc various toys to make them light up/make noise/be generally irritating to the rest of the family

I can kick various toys for the same reason as the above notice

I can smile and laugh

I can make a specific sound that is not just a cry or a laugh

Most importantly, I am able to project my poop out of my diaper no matter how securly Mommy thinks she has put that diaper on....I am excellent at finding the weakness the lining and pushing through

No comments:

Post a Comment