Thursday, December 31, 2009

International Traveler

I went on my first trip out of Tanzania....to Nairobi!  I got stamps in my passport and everything.  Wow....I'm really growing up.  I loved the big city.  I'm a really good traveler so Mommy likes to take me along, I'm quite easy on the road and I don't fuss if meal times get slightly off.....I sleep easily on the go. 

We visited Karen Blixen's coffee plantation, the giraffe sanctuary and the shopping malls.  We ate good food and we swam in the nicest, most heated pool I've ever been in....it was almost exactly like swimming in bathwater (minus the dirty stuff).  I had fun doing all the things and laughed and smiled through most of the days.  What a fun time we had.  I like this international travel stuff, and Mommy says there will be more in my future, so its good to get used to it now. 






No comments:

Post a Comment