Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's ALL about Control!

I have food issues.  I know I'm only 15 months old, but I have food issues.  I've had them since I was 2 months old.  It is the biggest sticking point in my relationship with Mommy.  She wants me to eat healthy and plentifully and I would like to starve to death please.  I nearly did at the orphanage, and then Mommy had to come along and get healthy food in me so I started growing. HMM!   She may have won the battle, but the war is not over yet.

My latest trick for the last month or two is just to refuse to swallow.  Now most people couldn't do this.  Eventally after a few minutes the muscles in their mouth would give out and then would either have to spit the food out or swallow.  NOT ME!  I can hold the food in my mouth for hours at a time.  HA! 




I have perplexed all the adults, Mommy, Gogo, Jane, Jenny....no one can figure out what to do with me.  Get ready Mommy.....I'm not even two yet....just think of all the fun when I'm a teenager!!

No comments:

Post a Comment