Saturday, February 6, 2010

Joining In


I have experienced what I expect will be the regular scenario for many years to come.  Akira, my big brother, has pals....and I tag along.  I am not lucky enough to truly be a part of this gruesome threesome of Aki, Aiden and Ella....but I guess I actually don't mind tagging along.  Sometimes I get to join in with the big kids.  But, mostly the adults fawn all over me....not too shabby if you ask me.

Today we hosted Aiden and Ella at our house along with their mommies and Auntie Aleks.  It was the last time that they would all be playing together.  We had a lot of fun and I really loved hanging with the grown ups.  However, I sure did get mad when my brother and his friends ignored me or left me out of their games.  Linda said, "Wow....she's really telling him off huh?".  Well, Linda is right!  When I don't like something I say it LOUD AND PROUD!

No comments:

Post a Comment