Saturday, January 16, 2010

Aki's Brothers

Arnold and David came to visit us today.  Arnold is 8 and David is 6 and they are his half brothers by their mom.  They are two really nice boys who live only about 15 minutes away in Tengeru.  I like it when they come because even though they are much older they play with Aki and I and are really good at even including me in their games even though I am only one and not even really their little sister. 

Today we watched Cinderella (their choice, not mine....but I sure did love those dancing mice and that mean old cat Lucifer), we played with all our toys and we went out to pizza for lunch with the family.  I heard them all playing outside during my nap time, but they wouldn't let me play....Mommy thought my nap was most important....I did NOT agree.

I was sad when we had to say goodbye to Arnold and David and I hope we'll see them again very soon.  I really like them!




No comments:

Post a Comment