Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome Evangeline

I have a new friend, though I haven't yet met her.  Her name is Evangeline Grace Pierrat Boswell.  She was born on 1 January 2010....the most perfect way to start the new year.

She lives in Canada and is way too small for Aki and I to play with just yet.  But, in a few years, our 1 year age difference won't mean much and we can play together as our mommy's talk over chai tea (their favorite).  Evangeline's mommy is Josy and she is a soul mate kind of friend to my mommy, so even though I haven't met them yet, I just know that Pierrat Boswell family is a good one.  I can't wait to meet them.


Welcome to the world little Evangeline!  We are so happy you are here and you have given us such a great celebratory start to our new year.  Can't wait to meetcha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment