Friday, January 22, 2010

Tree Climbing Lions

Myth or real?  We were determined to find out....but once again, no lions in trees appeared to us.  It is written in all the guidebooks, but no one I know has ever seen one.  EXCEPT....my biological Dad.  He used to work in the national parks many many years ago and he insists that he saw tree climbing lions when he was working in Lake Mynara.  I don't know...but they weren't climbing any trees yesterday! 

Oh well, we still had fun seeing all the animals on the ground....and swimming and visiting our friend Ashley.  We were sooo impressed with her art gallery, cafe and farm.  And, I have to say, that the vegetable soup there is to die for.  Mommy kept telling Ashley that it was the biggest bowl of soup she had ever seen and we would need to take it with....but I knew that wouldn't be necessary....I finished every last drop!  Yum!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment