Saturday, January 30, 2010

Family!


One of the coolest things about belonging to a family through adoption is that you get to have soooo many people who are your family.  There are lots more people to love you.  I'm super lucky because I come from a biological family that loves me very much and wants the best thing for me.  They want to know me and be a part of my family, they are just not able to be with me every day.  So, I have a fabulous biological family.

And, I have my forever family that I get to live with....Mommy and Akira!  Mommy has a biological family that loves me very much too, so I also get to have grandparents and great aunts and uncles and even a great grandmother....along with an aunt and an uncle and cousins, and even cousins who live all the way in Norway, and they all love me!  Can you imagine! 

But, it doesn't stop there.  I also get to be a part of Akira's biological family.  Aki has two biological brothers, Arnold and David.  They are also a big part of our family even though they don't live with us on a daily basis. Still we get to hang out and play and they are the coolest boys ever!  They always include me and treat me just like I'm their little sister.  How lucky am I?  Today we went for lunch swimming at the Kigongoni Lodge with Arnold and David and then after we came back for some snacks and movies at our house.  We had so much fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment