Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ella is two!

Aki and I have grown up with Ella since coming home to our forever family.  And, today was Ella's second birthday party.  Her parents went all out with a big shin dig.  There was food and toys and swimming and a big bounce house.  I was mostly interested in the food and the toys.  I spent a lot of time with Auntie Aleks....she is one of my most favorite grown ups to spend time with. 

It was such a big party and lots of our friends were there, which was nice since we will all be going our separate ways soon.  I'm sad I won't be growing up with all these fun faces surrounding me, but I'm so glad that they have been a part of my very early years of life.  Thanks for making it all soooo much fun!  I'll miss you guys (even though I might not know it).


No comments:

Post a Comment