Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My thotful spot

Akira has been reading a Winnie the Pooh book obssesively (or I should say, Priya got Aki a Winne the Pooh book for Christmas which Aki is making Mommy read to him several times a day).  In the book there is much talk of Pooh's thotful spot.  The place where a bear of very little brains goes to think. 

I am a little girl of enormous brilliance and sassiness......and I too have a thotful spot.  Some call it Twiga's dog bed....but, I call it Clara Shei's thotful spot.  I view the world (or at least my world) from the vantage point of my spot and do an amazing amount of thinking.  Sure, I can't speak yet, to endow upon the world all my brilliance, but don't worry....I'm Buddha under the Bodhi tree, I'm Pooh in his thotful spot.


WHERE IS MY HONEY POT???

1 comment:

  1. Everyone needs a thotful spot. And that one looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete