Monday, May 25, 2009

Eating on the Edge


I'm eating....Mommy's on the edge....she may go over to the crazy place at any moment....she's right at the edge of sanity.

I've become the most insane eater in the world. First of all, I am glutenous. If I could, I think I would eat from the time I woke up until the time I went to sleep with small bathroom and napping breaks only. I'm drinking 4 bottles of 7 ounces each and another 2 at 5 ounces each. That is 38 ounces a day! I would eat more, but Mommy makes me stop. It seems a huge amount for a healthy, regular sized 6 month old, but for a little person my size....Mommy is really afraid that it might not be so healthy for me to gain that much so fast.

And, I get REALLY mad at Mommy about food. I want MORE and I want it FAST and I want it NOW!!!! As soon as the bottle goes in my mouth I ravage it....most of it is coming out and drooling down my chin and neck. Sometimes I am sucking so hard that the nipple comes right off the bottle. I'm insatiable. If Mommy tries to slow me down at all or tries to burp me I SCREAM bloody murder. But, she does it anyway....because she thinks it is better to follow the doctors advice about how to eat so I spit up less. I don't really care about the doctor....have I mentioned....

I want my food NOW, FAST and MORE of it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Be careful...you might end up with thighs like Caden if you keep eating like that :)

    ReplyDelete