Sunday, May 17, 2009

sicko!

Well, it's the story of my life....at least so far! I seem to have sicko symptoms again. Really amazingly runny diarrhea is coming out of me really regularly. Mommy and Uncle Topher can't even keep up with it. I'm spitting up so so so much and when I have no more milk in me left to spit up, I spit up clear liquid. Luckily there is no blood anywhere. That is a good sign.

Mommy is going to have the nanny watch me closely tomorrow and then I may be making a trip back to the doctor this week. Mommy was hoping to wait until our regularly scheduled visit at the beginning of June, but if this continues, I can't wait two weeks to see a doctor.

All this worry of me being sick and of Akira's adoption is making Mommy very grumpy and very distracted and not able to concentrate at all. I hope June is a better month....May has been a rough one!

No comments:

Post a Comment