Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm pretty but don't let that deceive you...


I like to look all innocent and cute and sweet, but underneath it all, I have a plan (insert evil laugh here)....

I'm trying to drive my Mommy right into the funny farm. I want to make sure that the moment the diaper comes off I poop all over....and as soon as she has finished changing me (and I mean the SECOND she has finished) I spit up all over the new set of clothes.

I refuse to burp when its appropriate but am certain to do it at the worst moment in the worst place with my head flailing around in order to get maximum gravity pull as I spit up all over the room.

I really am evil incarnate! (but I'm cute while I'm doing it).

1 comment:

  1. Silly Mommy. Doesn't she know that you really are the cutest sweetest little girl in all of Tanzania? Evil incarnate??!! What is she thinking? All babies have little accidents. Babies are supposed to have little accidents. And so the best little girl baby in all of Tanzania--probably (no, make that definitely) in all of Africa, should get a bit of a break if she sometimes has little accidents. Geeze Mommy.

    ReplyDelete