Thursday, May 7, 2009

Jane, the nanny


Today the nanny who is going to be taking care of me started. Mommy was so excited because she showed up a half hour early! And, she came in right away and helped to change my diaper! And, she wondered if Jenny, the housekeeper was sick and not coming in to work today because she was so late (except that Jenny came at her usual time...she's just late to work every single day).


Jane knew just what to do with me to make me smile and laugh....and she got me all cleaned up and kept feeding me and trying to get as much food in me as possible in order to help me gain some weight. She also was very good in getting the dehydration salts down me and in getting my antibiotics in me so I can get healthy as soon as possible. When Mommy and Akira got home from the social worker, they found me sitting all clean and pretty looking with Jane while she was playing with me and showing me a book and singing to me. Mommy was pretty happy about it.


So far, I really like my new house and I really like my new family and I really like my new Nanny. I think I'll stick around for a while....this could get good!

No comments:

Post a Comment