Saturday, May 23, 2009

My First Party


Today I went to a party with my family. It was for a little girl named Ester. Lots of people stared at me and came up to me and made funny faces at me. They are weird!

I mostly stayed attached to Mommy in the pack that she has. I fell asleep for a little while, but people didn't seem to want to let me sleep. Mommy put the hood up and everything so that I wouldn't be disturbed. But, people kept coming up and sticking their faces into mine and making noise, even when I was trying to sleep. So, Mommy gave up and we went home so that I could sleep in peace.

The rest of the day, I was a little bit of a monster. I screamed a LOT today. Here is what I looked like for the majority of my day. Even my big brother didn't know what to do with me. He was trying to play with me, but finally he gave up and stared at me, dumbfounded, while I screamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment